Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC. For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC at:
Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC
PO Box 61
Landenberg, PA 19350 USA
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC for the amount specified on the gift certificate.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the expiration date. At which time the remaining value is forfeited.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- Gift Certificates expire (one) 1 year from date of purchase.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed, and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of their pending balance.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC is not responsible for gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
- Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND Sweet Tea ’N Biscuits, LLC'S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Delaware, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.