SEASONAL SCENTS - Lanolin Emulsifying Soap
NOW IN LIMITED EDITION SEASONAL SCENTS:
- Great Pumpkin FO - Sweet pumpkin bread with sugar maple icing.
- SOLD OUT Orchard Walk FO - Fresh scent of fall-ripened apples from the tree, with the hint of berries on the breeze. (For the Fall fragrance lover, who isn't that into spices.)
- SOLD OUT Witches Britches FO - A dark, sweet mix of vanilla, patchouli, cinnamon and cedarwood.
- Chai Tea FO - a delicious smelling scent of creamy vanilla, spiced black tea, with cardamom and cinnamon.
- Peppermint Vanilla EO/FO Blend – Warm vanilla kissed with peppermint essential oil.
- Spiced Cranberry FO – Cinnamon, cloves and fruity cranberries mingled in this seasonal favorite.
- Sugar Plum Fairy FO – a candied plum mingled with orange zest, berries, vanilla and a sprinkle of sugar.
Woolen diapering items are very low maintenance, but eventually everyone has to wash and re-lanolize. (Lanolin is what gives wool its waterproofing, and urine neutralizing properties.)
When it's time to lanolize, simply wash your woolies with our lanolin-free wash (or even leftover baby wash) to remove all dirt and urine salts and then rinse well.
Run a mug full of VERY hot water, add a tsp of solid lanolin per item, and a small shaving or sliver/chunk of one of these hefty 3.2oz emulsifying bars, then stir until milky. Add your lanolin milk to a sink of clean warm water, along with your wool and let sit for 15 mins to an hour. It doesn't take much of the bar to emulsify!
Remove your wool and let it dry!
FOR WOOL USE ONLY. DUE TO HEAVIER FRAGRANCE LEVELS THESE SOAPS SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THE SHOWER OR BATH. LIKE ALL LAUNDRY PRODUCTS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*Scents designated with a "*" contain vanilla and will naturally be a darker color than other scents. This is normal and expected. We do NOT use artificial color stabilizers in our sheep.