SEASONAL SCENTS Lanolin-Rich Wool Wash
NOW IN LIMITED EDITION SEASONAL SCENTS:
- Chai Tea FO - a delicious smelling scent of creamy vanilla, spiced black tea, with cardamom and cinnamon.
- Christmas Memories EO Blend – Frankincense, Cedarwood, Pine, Sweet Orange, Cloves and Lavender combine to smell just like home at Christmas time!
- Peppermint Vanilla EO/FO Blend – Warm vanilla kissed with peppermint essential oil.
- Spiced Cranberry FO – Cinnamon, cloves and fruity cranberries mingled in this seasonal favorite.
- Sugar Plum Fairy FO – a candied plum mingled with orange zest, berries, vanilla and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Sultry FO - Dark and mysterious medley of vanilla, musk, tonic bean and sandalwood. For those who love deep scents without patchouli.
- Sea Spray FO - Super clean, no vanilla ocean scent, reminiscent of a day at the spa. Considered Unisex.
- The Doctor FO - the quintessential British man's cologne (with or without his sonic screwdriver)
- SOLD OUT Hot Apple Pie FO - Warm, sweet cinnamon apples with a hint of buttery crust.
- SOLD OUT Great Pumpkin FO - Sweet pumpkin bread with sugar maple icing.
- SOLD OUT Orchard Walk FO - Fresh scent of fall-ripened apples from the tree, with the hint of berries on the breeze. (For the Fall fragrance lover, who isn't that into spices.)
- SOLD OUT Witches Britches FO - A dark, sweet mix of vanilla, patchouli, cinnamon and cedarwood.
Gently clean and lanolize your wool diaper items in one easy step, with our high-lanolin content wool wash. Great for washing 'in between' deep stripping cleanings, or as a 'quickie' lanolin bath on your woolens. This conditions your woolies and leaves behind a pleasant scent (or no scent at all, if you choose unscented).
Draw a warm bath, and add roughly a tablespoon of wash per gallon of water. You may find you prefer more or less, based on the number of items you are washing.
**ALWAYS Spot color test hand-dyed items prior to use. Product has not been reported to create bleeding in hand-dyed items, however all water tables are different.**
About Lanolin Production:
Lanolin is what gives wool diaper covers their waterproofing, and urine neutralizing properties. Sheep need to be sheared to keep them comfortable in hot weather and to keep their coats from becoming a tangled mess. The sheared wool is processed to remove the lanolin (a natural wax on the sheep's fleece), which is further refined to become used in skin care, etc; Contrary to some claims, sheep are not killed to produce lanolin or wool.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR USE ON WOOL DIAPER COVERS. Products are manufactured in a facility that also processes wheat, oats, tree nuts (coconut) and milk on shared equipment.