Spray Lanolin Sampler Packs
Got woolies! Get your lano on! But wait... what to pick?
To help you decide, we've created 3-packs of 1oz Spray Lanolin bottles, to help you sample and decide:
- EO Pack 1 - Fresh Scents (Essential Oils): Happy, The Earl, Fresh & Clean
- EO Pack 2 - Mixed Bag (Essential Oils): Mother Earth, Karmic, Woodstock
- FO Pack 1 - The Vanillas (Fragrance Oils): Butt Naked, KMAO, OMAH
- FO Pack 2 - Perky Pack (Fragrance Oils): Unicorn Sweat, Lovespell Type, Lemongrass Green Tea
- FO Pack 3 - Unisex/Male (Fragrance Oils): Coconut Spice, Perfect Man, Backcountry EO/FO Blend
- THE HOT MESS TRIO - Who knows?! It's a gamble. But isn't everything?
Need descriptions on these scents? Check out the Scent Descriptions page.
To Use: Spritz this on your clean woolen baby diapering items (dry or wet) and gently work into the fiber, to keep them fresh and boost their repelling abilities.
Our intended purpose is for use on wool diaper covers. Lanolin is what gives wool diaper covers their waterproofing, and urine neutralizing properties.
About Lanolin Production: Sheep need to be sheared to keep them comfortable in hot weather and to keep their coats from becoming a tangled mess. The sheared wool is processed to remove the lanolin (a natural wax on the sheep's fleece), which is further refined to become used in skin care, etc; Contrary to some claims, sheep are not killed to produce lanolin or wool.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR USE ON WOOL DIAPER COVERS AND NOT DIRECTLY APPLIED TO THE SKIN. Products are manufactured in a facility that also processes wheat, oats, tree nuts (coconut) and milk on shared equipment.